Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Jack's Blessing

Jack was blessed on June 5th, 2011 at 5 weeks old. He wore the cutest little white outfit that consisted of white suit pants (courtesy of Jared and Stephanie Marcum), a white button-down collared shirt from Gap, and a white paisley printed tie that I scored from Kid-to-Kid for $3.  His hair was styled, his tummy was full, and he slept through the whole blessing!

He wasn't too happy about getting dressed.
Family Photo .. including the peace sign!





We had friends and family over at our place after the blessing to enjoy some fresh summer foods.  It was so good to see everyone and to share this wonderful day with so many we love.


My sweet Grandpa and Grandma Ellsworth.  They passed away 4 weeks from each other and I miss them so much. I am so glad that my Grandpa was able to use his priesthood for his last time on this earth in Jack's blessing circle.

My Dad and baby Jack!

Sweet Julia helping in the kitchen


My aunt Nettie and my cousins Kaitlyn and Whitney
Friends came too! Brandon's friends from college
My friends from college. I am so glad they came!

0 comments: