Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

DISNEYLAND!!!

Brandon had his fall break last weekend so I begged him to take me to Disneyland as an early birthday present (might as well when we get in for free). It was amazing. Here are the pictures :)




I don't know why he is a ghost in this picture.

Autopia! Not as fun when you are older, fyi.

I like how happy B looks in this pic.
Chillin' in the smoke on Pirates.






Space Mountain got a nasty monster without flesh added to the ride for Halloween. Bad move, Disney. Bad move.

Haunted Mansion changed for Halloween to Nightmare Before Christmas.


Thunder Mountain!
This is right when we turned a sharp corner and Brandon hurt my lady parts!

We got to hang out with our friends Mark and Kaylinn Morrell all day Saturday and it was so fun.

Brandon looks so excited.

So we like to hide army men in the park. It is a tradition I learned from friends I went with about 5 years ago. Now B and I do it together. It is our favorite part of going to Disney. We like to see if they are still there:) I placed an army man in Disneyland 5 years ago that is still there!! And we found 6 out of 7 that we hid in February:) Here are 2 of them.



Friday was a blackout day for employees so we decided to go to the beach. It was perfect weather and so relaxing. Just what we needed.




That is it! I already need another vacation...

8 comments:

Mars said...

Steph you 2 are so cute!! Looks like you had a blast! I'm glad you guys were able to get away for a little trip...except you're right...it always makes you ready for another vacation. I hope we can get together soon! I want to make a trip out to UT. When are you going to be in CO for the HOlidays? Or are you even going to be there??

Whitney said...

Looks like a lot of fun, next time you come call us and we should get together!!!

Leslie said...

You crack me up with how much you love Disneyland. Its a great place for sure though. Miss you tons! Sorry for the phone tag lately. Maybe we can get together around Thanksgiving.

Whittney and Ryan said...

haha you really do love disneyland, i love the pumpkin mickey! look like you had fun!

Allyx and Dan said...

AH! I have never even been there before- how sad is that?! looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys got to get away and just have fun!!

Melissa + Brett said...

I'm going to start looking for your army men when I am at D-land...not like I'll ever find them. That's hilarious. It was so good to get to see you while you guys were down. THANK YOU for coming all the way out and visiting us in the hospital. It meant so much to me...as ghetto as I was. I loved finally meeting you Steph. You two are perfect for eachother. It's so good to see my favorite cuz so happy!

Rachel said...

jealous jealous! love you guys! you're the most beautiful girl i know!!! x

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I love your Dwight pumpkin. I knew who it was even before I read the caption. I love The Office.