Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Goofy... You Are My Favorite Character.

My Mom and I went to Disney World. I had to go work to keep my seasonal status, so she decided to join me. We used frequent flier miles, got our hotel for super cheap, and even got the dining plan! It was perfect.

I got to be special friends with Pluto while I was there. My Mom got to come take a picture with Pluto! My favorite story from my adventure of work was when I went up to a table in the restaurant (in costume) and an old man... gray hair, balding, wrinkly, and quite chunky, stood up, started to flail his arms around, then opened his arms wide and gave me a huge hug while telling me, "Goofy, you are my favorite character." I wanted to discontinue the hug immediately. The pup got his feelings hurt! But then I started to feel sorry for this old man who has lived his whole life thinking Pluto was Goofy.Our welcome to our hotel :)Our first day in the parks! Notice my Mom ALREADY has a pop even before we enter the gates.


My heart loves this castle.
When I got off work the park was closed. My Mom was finishing up some shopping on Main Street so I had to walk through the park to meet her. I was the only one in the park near the castle. It was way weird!

Tourist.
Mom loves parades.
They have characters in the park from the movie Up! They were so cute. But I did think Russell was sort of huge.
Space Mountain. We are cute.
Buzz!
My Mom likes Johnny Depp.
Like I said, she likes Johnny Depp. She wanted a picture near him but the large man in yellow decided he didn't want anyone behind him to watch the show. Totally understandable.
Epcot! Spaceship Earth was way different, and way better.We took pictures on Spaceship Earth (totally new) so I made a funny face. But I didn't know it would be displayed and shown to everyone. Click on the link below to see what was played in a huge room after we got off the ride. And the picture is below. Embarrassing.
http://parklink.disney.go.com/parklink/dis/pi/globekioskvideo/2010-01-30/444886af0b071f58




I think my Mom's favorite part was getting free coke.
She wanted to buy this and take it to a gas station to get filled up.
My Mom got to cook with the chef at Teppan Edo, a hibachi grill in Japan at Epcot.
Norway gnome.
Do you think we would fit in, in Norway?!
Illuminations fireworks equal amazing.
My old roommate Alyssa from CSU did the college program with me and lives in Florida still! We got to play with her. We went mini golfing at the Disney course. Perfectly themed of course.

Mini Golfing. Donovan is an LDS photopass photographer I worked with a lot. He took us golfing.

We ate at the Coral Reef restaurant. We sat right next to the fish tanks. See the shark?
See the shark?
We loved our food. Probably the best I have ever had.
Mahi Mahi and Tilapia
We got pina coladas with our meal!Look it is Crush from Finding Nemo!

Me and Mr. Ray from Finding Nemo.

Mr. Ray again.

This is a video of all the fishies following Mr. Ray just like in the movie Finding Nemo. You will see him like 20 seconds in. Pretty cool.


Bug's Life = priceless

We like to imitate things. And set trends.


Us riding Everest! On the ride photos are the best.


They have an American Idol experience where people can audition to perform. No offense, but no one was good.
Toy Story! The best ride ever.We discovered that you can serve yourself with Dole Whip at the Polynesian Resort. So we went there every night. And made it this big every night. LOVE THE DINING PLAN!
We saw these girls and I thought someone should have told them that when you are in college and employees of Disney, you shouldn't wear little girl clothes anymore.


That is it! We had a great time. Thank you Mom!

1 comments:

Whittney and Ryan said...

looks like fun! i have never been... perhaps when we have kiddos