Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Suggestions to Make Blogging Easier and Quicker?

To all of you bloggers out there... I need advice. Please help!

I never post on our blog anymore because it takes so LONG! It takes me forever to upload pictures. I can only upload 3 at a time or it says the upload was a "bad request." But pictures are the whole point of the blog! So I want to include the pictures. I made the Colorado post and it took me 2 days. That is WAY too long! I have heard about updating my blog but don't know how. I also have heard about creating a new blog and the new system is a lot easier and faster. But I don't want to have to get a new domain name or anything. So I think that option is out. I have also heard about doing it through your email or through another site, but I don't know how!

Any suggestions? Thank you bloggers!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

i'll be following this thread, because i could not agree more! i want to know as well!!!
when we took our trip to hawaii and i had a million pics to post - i made collages in picasa and posted those. meh. not the same.

Julia Marcum said...

That is really strange that it takes so long. Some tips to look into. Make sure you have the Updated editor. Go to design--settings--basic---scroll down to "global settings"--select post editor--and make sure Updated editor is selected

Leslie said...

Have you set up a photobucket account yet? That way you can just copy and paste pictures and its much faster. Call me if you need help.

Bonnie said...

Another thing that might work is lowering the resolution on your pictures before putting them on your blog. This will help them upload faster. I'm not an expert but I just do "save as" on each photo then lower the resolution.

mb said...

I know alot of people who use photobucket, personally I upload pictures directly into my already created blog picasa web album, I think it is much easier and takes less steps. Plus you can buy like 5 GBs of space on web albums for $5.

Rachel said...

horray. i already feel better!

Stephanie Lonas - Wanderlively said...

Oh, great question Stephanie! I didn't know about the photobucket trick... you are all such smart cookies.

love, lowry said...

If you use the new blogger it doesn't change anything and its super easy to upload stuff. Let me know if you need a walk through!