Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Christmas Card Time!

'Tis the season for awesome Christmas sweaters, torturing of cats, cheesy poses, and huge smiles. That is right. It is time for all of you to expect our Christmas Card! If you don't know what I am talking about, check out these from the past 2 Christmas's.

2008
(Please notice the handmade fireplace in the background)


2009
(This fireplace is real)

We have gotten our "outfits" for our card this year. I am lacking creativity in my pregnant brain at this stage, but don't worry. We will think of an amazing idea. And you won't be disappointed.

A friend posted this on her blog and I am SOOO excited. Check it out. Shutterfly is giving away 50 free cards to bloggers who write about their cards. I love this idea. Even though I have access to a free and very talented designer in my own home, the cost of printing them and figuring out what type of paper or way to send them out is way too difficult. So this is perfect.

These are a few of my favorites:
(This one makes me excited to have a boy)

And this one. I love the design of this one.


And get your own free cards here:
http://http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/


All I can say is I am excited! Oh and Merry Christmas! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

2 comments:

Julia Marcum said...

OOOoo! I am definitely going to check that link out. AND, we need to book Brandon for our Christmas card photo. We got our "outfits" too! We'll be in touch!

p.s. Greta is dancing to your playlist, specifically Britney's "All I want for Christmas."

Stephanie Lonas - Wanderlively said...

I'm busy anticipating another awesome Marcum christmas card - can't wait :)