Designed by Veethemes.com | Gooyaabi

Our Little Roly Poly

Ok Jack is a super skinny baby. He maybe has a total of 4 rolls on his entire body and they're more like skin rolls than fat rolls. So the title of this post isn't referring to him looking like a roly poly, but instead acting like one!

Jack learned how to roll over! He's been rolling from his tummy to his back for a couple of months now (but still not intentionally), but just started to roll from his back to his tummy! I think it's so funny. I'm so proud of our little man! I took some videos on my phone and thought I would share them with you.

He shares a little treat at the end of two of the videos, which I think is funny, and a normal occurrence around here, so enjoy!

P.S. Sorry the quality is awful!!

 






Jack at 5 months.

2 comments:

Rebecca aka brian's mom said...

I love how he said hi to grandma at the end! (Well you said it for him but still)...I miss him every day!

Rebecca aka brian's mom said...

Way to go you two! You are gonna make it. Maybe you can teach me to eat healthy someday!